Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Our Days.

Here's a quick peek into our lives from the last several days... 


I've been enjoying doing some daily scripture writing and I love the little nuggets that come out as I read and write. 


We've been (slowly) working on our little plot of ground out front. Last week we had some dirt delivered, but we have to break up the clumps. The other day our neighbor boys came over to help! Next step is to get some sod down.


Hardly a day goes by that we are not visiting the playground. The kids love to play on the equipment and the local school kids love to play with Paul and Ellie. :-)


The other day I found this rather humorous as I was waiting to make a u-turn. This was the third bus to do the u-turn and he did much better than the first two! Anything goes around here. 


My teacher and I were studying Thai out on our porch on Tuesday when Ellie came out looking like a cowgirl!


We went to the playground today and it just so happened to be recess for local school kids. Everyone loves Ellie!


Meanwhile Paul enjoyed playing ball with some boys... Or running away from them. ;-)


So cute! Thai kids do a great job taking care of my little people and loving on them.


We found a new restaurant here in our town. As in, only 3 miles away! Coffee shop, great smoothies, Thai and western food, and lovely ambience means we'll be back! I'm so glad we didn't have to drive 45 minutes away like we usually do. The smoothies were kid-approved and we walked away with no spills, no broken dishes, and calm children. That's a good restaurant visit in my book. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the updates and exciting adventures. We love you all!