Thursday, July 19, 2012

VBS!

This week at Lehigh Valley Baptist Church is Vacation Bible School and I've been thoroughly it! It's been four years since I last participated in VBS, mainly because I was living in Thailand or getting married. :-)

This year I have one student in the K-1st grade boys category...


....and it's been so much fun! Of course there are over a dozen girls in K-1st grade and tons of boys and girls in 2nd-3rd grades, but just one boy for my class! He's been so much fun and was also in my Sunday School class until I stopped teaching, so I'm glad to get to interact with him again this week. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked home from VBS this evening, I heard the sweet giggles and shouts of some kids as they played a quick game of tag. I smiled to myself because some of my favorite childhood memories are of playing tag in the backyard with my brothers and sisters. Ah, the simple pleasures in life!

No comments: