Sunday, April 25, 2010

Surprise!

So, I am so NOT on the road right now.... in case you haven't figured it out! But the delay was absolutely well worth it:).

"Officially" my bridesmaids threw me a surprise bridal shower on Saturday morning, but from my rather high vantage point from being on the platform, I saw so many ladies cheerfully and happily pitching in to make things come together. After being so shocked that I quickly closed the door, I was so happy to see dear family, friends, and church family all in the room! Nat and I feel very, very blessed and praise the Lord for His goodness in our lives.

I would love to share more, but there's a very special friend of mine who drove in from Tennessee and we have a 6:30 breakfast date set. Yes, I will get up early for some things! From what I understand, we're taking off on our road trip after services this morning... and if we don't, that's ok! I heard at the shower a devotional on flexibility;). Better put it to practice!

Happy Lord's Day!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

YAY!!!! I'm glad you were surprised!

Jackie said...

Your face looked pretty shocked :o) I'm glad they pulled it off...you seem like a hard person to surprise. BTW I lost 10 bucks because I made the foolish bet that you wouldn't be surprised. lol -win some, loose some :o)