Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Again!

I'm home again after a great trip to Texas - one of those trips that went by way too fast! I really enjoyed spending time with Nat's family and getting to know them better. With a bunch of little kids in the house, there was always something going on:).

On Wednesday we were able to slip away to Fort Worth and visit with some dear friends of ours, which was definitely worth the drive! Saturday night my brother-in-law picked us up from the Philly airport and we were able to enjoy dinner with my sister and her family before returning home. I have off today from work but Nat got to jump back into his projects, so I'm thinkin' vacation is pretty much over:).

Nat's little sister (3 years old) was intrigued with both of our cameras and did a pretty good job at snapping some photos. I just won't show the close-up pictures she took of herself;).

Nat's family (minus his older brother and wife).
Big sister making sure little sister doesn't fall over the fence:).

Rather than stick to the trail, we branched out a little bit and crossed this stream often:). It was definitely an adventure... but a lot of fun to spend time together as a family!

No comments: