Sunday, December 27, 2009

It Was Only A Matter Of Time...

... before the suitcase got packed up and I boarded a plane again!

My brother Phil likes to tease me that I'm always taking a trip somewhere and I have to admit that he's pretty much right:). I do like to travel, so in the morning I'm heading out to the Lone Star State for 6 days. My sweetie flew down to Texas last Monday to spend Christmas with his family, and now I get to join him!

We decided to spend this last Christmas with our individual families, and I must say I greatly enjoyed Christmas with my parents, uncle, brothers, and their families. I definitely missed Nat, and am looking forward to seeing him again as well as getting to spend some quality time with his family:).

So with that said, if things are a little quiet from my corner of the net, just know I'm in the land of cowboy boots and armadillos.... with a "howdy ya'll" thrown in for good measure!

No comments: