Saturday, August 1, 2009

Random, Useless Information (aka a survey)!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:40... gotta love those early morning phone calls! (Especially since we tumbled into bed at 2 AM)

2. How do you like your steak? Ok, confession: I never had an entire steak by myself until I came to Thailand. Isn't that weird? Anyway, I prefer my well done:).

3. What is your favorite TV show? When we had a tv, it was Little House on the Prairie.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hmm, not quite sure yet!

5. What did you have for breakfast? Toast with peanut butter.

6. What’s your favorite cuisine? Based on the amounts of Mexican food I've consumed recently, I suppose that must be it!

7. What foods do you dislike? Curry of any kind. Tried it and it tastes like dish soap to me.

8. Where is your favorite place to eat? In Thailand it would have to be Que Pasa - we happened to go there tonight so my mind is on that;).

9. What is your favorite salad dressing? It's a toss-up between Ranch and Thousand Island.

10. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nothing at the moment! In the States it's a Toyota Corolla.

11. What are your favorite clothes? Jean skirt and a comfy shirt.

12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Scotland.

13. Is the cup half empty or half full? Half full.

14. Where would you want to retire? Retire?

15. What is your favorite time of the day? Early evening.

16. Where were you born? Allentown, PA.

17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football for sure!

18. Are you a bird watcher? Only if the bird happens to be right in front of me.

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely night. I tried the whole morning thing and it just didn't work for me.

20. What did you want to be where you were little? A teacher.

21. What’s your best childhood memory? Playing with my siblings. Seriously! I loved running down to the park just a couple of blocks away with them:).

22. Do you always wear your seat belt? Ok, another confession: I always do in the States, but the only time I wear a seat belt in Thailand is when I'm in the front seat.

23. Do you have any pet peeves? People who cluster around an entryway, thereby blocking it for other people.

24. Favorite type of pizza? Cheese and pepperoni. I cannot wait to have some real, honest-to-goodness gooey pepperoni pizza when I return to the States! Pizza Hut here in Thailand just doesn't cut it:).

25. Favorite flower? I don't know the name of it, but there is a pretty, pink-tinted flower that grows all over Thailand.

26. Favorite ice cream? Midnight Brownie from Swenson's. Mmmm, mmmm!

27. Have you done anything spontaneous lately? I walked to 7-Eleven tonight. Does that count?

28. Do you like your job? Yes, for sure!

29. Do you like broccoli? Oh yes, especially cooked.

1 comment:

Nina in Portugal said...

Football rocks!!

I miss it!!