Sunday, April 26, 2009

This And That.

I was routinely looking at Sitemeter this morning when I noticed someone came here by way of Sarah!!! Sarah has been such a dear, dear friend to me and between Sarah, Emily, and I, we've had some pretty fantastic times together, including coming up with a new holiday:).

Not only that, Sarah has been the most faithful person in writing to me while I've been in Thailand. I hang up each and every card I receive (by the way Jackie, thanks for your card last week!) and everywhere I look is the familiar signature of "Sarah Jean" :). So go check out Sarah's blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And in completely unrelated news, I started reading this book last night and just could not put it down. So far it's been a challenge to me, and reminds me a lot of a course my pastor taught in Bible Institute.


Well, it's time to go to prayer meeting before we start a brand-new week in the office!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, aren't good friends such blessings? I went to check out Sarah's blog, and she seems like such a sweet person.

Have a great day Anne!