Friday, January 9, 2009

Exceeding Expectations One Blog Post At A Time.

Melissa (aka Missy from our high school days) tagged me for this and at the very end she wrote:

"I fully expect no one to do it. Exceed my expectations, people!!! :) :) "

Isn't it so nice that I can exceed her expectations??? I've feel like I've accomplished something!

So here are the rules to this little tag:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

This is kind of a random picture, but I think that's the point! Deborah and her husband had just arrived in Thailand and we were driving back from Sunday morning church services. Lest you think she always has a goofy grin on her face, I'll put your fears to rest and clue you in. She was sitting next to an inquisitive 18 month old girl who had pulled her hair clip out of her hair (the little girl, not Deborah:D). So there's the fourth picture from the fourth folder. Fascinating, I know:).

Now it's my turn to tag:

The girl who just got a gazillion books (ok, so it was really only 50)

The mommy of two incredibly cute kids - Joey and Katie

The "lesson on the eyeball" lady

The girl whose house is being worked on by my brothers

Impress me girls! It's your turn to exceed my expectations:) (Don't worry; I've set them very, very low!)

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

These are so fun. What a nice picture of her even if she didn't expect it.

I thought about doing this but my 4th random picture, is the back side of our church, boring!!!

Have a great weekend Anne!

Becky said...

Just so you know, the girl with the gazillion books has exceeded your expectations :D

Anonymous said...

as has the girl whose house is being worked on by your brothers! :) thinking of u today Anne...ttyl

Melissa said...

hahahahaha!! I'm glad I could help you accomplish something today. :) :)