Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Big Brothers.

Nina and her family have been having some work done on their house by none other then my brothers! She's been very sweet in e-mailing me pictures of them. Apparently I'm the family photographer and since I'm in Thailand, that has kinda hampered me from taking pictures... strange, I know! So it's been really nice to see my brothers through pictures:).

My brothers Tom and Phil

Carolyn and I had just been talking on Monday night about Philly cheese steaks, hoagies, and stuff like that. So when I saw the above picture, I started laughing because (unless I miss my guess) it looks like Tom is about to enjoy a meatball sandwich.... mmm,mmm!

Monday was Phil's 28th birthday, so Nina made the cake and, according to Nina, their boss (affectionately known as "Mr. N") did "Happy Birthday" Polish-style! They look like they're having a great time:).

So even though I am not home, I still had a glimpse of home.... thanks Nina!!!

3 comments:

No No Nanette said...

Those brothers of yours build a fine house, yes they do.

And I think I may have heard a Polish "Happy Birthday" once or twice in my lifetime;)

Nina in Portugal said...

How very sweet of her to send you those pictures. This Nina is a nice girl...must be her name!! :)

Anonymous said...

It was actually buffalo chicken cheesesteak, extra hot. Just the way we like. I'm so happy that you made us internet stars. Lol. Love and miss you.