Friday, November 7, 2008

A-B-C... That's Enough For Now!

Here's another list of blogs I read, but before I link them I figured I should make a little disclaimer (that I should've made at the beginning of doing this "series" or whatever I want to call it:D).

(Also, this is not aimed at these bloggers -think of it as a general statement.)

(I think I'm done with parentheses for now!)

As with anything I read on ye olde world wide webby, I might not necessarily agree with everything on anything I link, but it's everybody's prerogative to put anything on everybody's personal space - whatever anybody wants! (Did ya follow that?!?) So with that said (whew!), here's the beginning of the end... the start of the rest of the blogs I read. I've decided to only overwhelm you with the first three letters of the alphabet (I know, I'm so sweet!)

(Oh man, there's that whole parenthetical thing again!)

Abigail Charlotte's Web - I love reading her blog... she lives near the Big Apple and talks about it often enough to satisfy my desire of hopping in the car and going to the City - which would be a teeny-tiny problem now since I'm on the other side of the blue marble:).

Achoo! - I thought that was a pretty creative title for a blog. (I know this girl - in real life, I mean!)

(I'm choosing to move on from the fact I'm back on the (P) thing.)

Amy's Humble Musings - I'm athinkin' she's rather well-known around the bloggy world.

Bethany's blog - this girl takes some fantastic pictures! Bethany spent the summer in China on a 10-week missions trip which I found very interesting:).

Biblical Womanhood - another one of those sites that I'm sure many of you are familiar with already. I always appreciate Crystal's honesty and keeping-it-real attitude.

BooMama - has a great writing style with a Southern flair to it!

Coeur d' Court - Courtney's kids are absolutely adorable and do the funniest things! Seriously, they do:).

Courtney's Contemplations - Another Courtney! This Courtney *just* got married at the end of October and is a real gem!



That's all for now.... hope these ladies are as much of a blessing to you as some of them have been to me for (*gasp* should I admit it?!?) years!

3 comments:

No No Nanette said...

Hi, Anne. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad I could make you laugh.

I've read BooMama - she always makes me laugh. I will have to chack out some of the others. Glad you are enjoying your stay in Thailand.

Katina said...

I love boomama! My favorite posts of hers are about Sissy and Mother and her hair stories! She's so funny!

I read Biblical Womanhood and have read Amy's Humble Musings too. I'll have to check out the others!

Thanks for sharing!

Abigail said...

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for including me on your list! I am so glad that you enjoy reading my blog : o )

And I must say, that I just love stopping by yours - I love hearing all of your Thailand adventures. You are certainly helping with a wonderful work, and I'm sure that the Lord will bless you for it!

Hugs,
Abbey