Saturday, October 11, 2008

Prayer Request.

Would you please pray for my cousin's wife? She just gave birth to a 3 1/2 pound baby girl on Friday evening. She wasn't due until November 26th, so the baby is early but is doing ok. But my cousin's wife, Laura, is having some problems. I don't know what, but please pray for her! She and my cousin are both saved, which is a blessing.


Updated: I just found out the situation on Laura. What she has is something called HELLP - Hemolytic anemia Elevated Liver enzymes and Low Platelet count. Laura is in very critical condition. Please lift their entire family up to the Lord in prayer, especially Chad and Laura.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Praying!

Jennifer said...

I will definately pray!

Kristi said...

Hi Anne,
Praying for your family members!

~Kristi

Anne said...

Thanks girls... no update yet. I appreciate the prayers!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like our Ethan! He's up to 3lb. now. Keep us updated!

~ Katie