Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Of The Few Times I'll Do This.

There's been an interesting discussion on Facebook regarding the upcoming election. I'm not going to get into all the nitty-gritty details, but I will say this: if you are an American and a Christian, you should vote! I don't think anything more needs to be said about that:).

In light of the Facebook discussion, I decided out of curiosity to see who is running (not just the two main-party nominees). I was surprised to see that there are 6 major candidates. Even if you already know who you are going to vote for, I think that Project Vote Smart - The Voter's Self Defense System is a worthy site to check out. I was rather disappointed at some of the information I found out about the various candidates. If you click on the candidate's name, there will be a link on the right that says "Issue Position" (Political Courage Test). I challenge you to read over the list of your candidate.

There.. I feel better sharing that information with you!

This blog will now return to it's normal stress-free environment:).

2 comments:

Kay said...

I wonder who's facebooks you were reading...

Anne said...

Hmm, I wonder too... I believe I saw your comment as well:). I don't think I've ever seen on Facebook so many people have so many points of view...