Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sharing... 'Cause That's What Christians Do!

Three posts in one day?!? Wow!

I realized recently that I started something a while ago, and intended to post each week under this new thing, but, yeah, that didn't happen! So I'm going to overload you today:o).

But first, I want to tell you about just how lovely Bloglines is! Before I ever used bloglines, I used to have all the blogs I read (which is incidentally what this post is about!) under the favorite tabs and I would go through every single one of them each. and. every. day. That's crazy! Then one day, one of the blogs I read introduced me to bloglines and I have been hooked ever since! It's so nice to click into bloglines and see which blog has been updated... no more searching through every. single. one!!!! The one downside to bloglines is that I've noticed I don't comment on the blogs I read as much as I used to. But I'm going to start rectifying that!

So with that said, I'm going to share some of the blogs I read... currently the number of blogs I read is up to 49! All the blogs I'm going to share with you today are ladies from my church:

  • The person who originally got me started on blogging (over three years ago... on a MSN blog) is none other than my Pastor's daughter and friend Rachel! Go check out her blog... she covers a wide variety of topics and it's always an interesting read!
  • Nina just recently started blogging (outside of MSN of course!) She is a very sweet young lady with inspirational thoughts and musings from the Bible!
  • Another Rachel! She blogs occasionally... I think when she has time and is in the mood:o).
  • I've mentioned Emily before... enough said!
  • Tiffany should also be a pretty familiar name around here... besides being one of my closest friends, she has two adorable little boys, with Dillon taking her on an incredible journey!
  • Abbi is such an encourager... with her blog and with her comments! Presently she has been on a curtain call - they look so nice in her new house:o).
  • Katina is Abbi's sister and between these two girls, they are some great friends!!! Gotta love those girls!
  • This last blog is not a girl's blog, but Ben's blessing blog is always worth the read! Ben is Nina's older brother.

Whew!!! That should keep ya'll busy for at least ten minutes:o).

2 comments:

My Bright Corner said...

I echo your post exactly. I hadn't heard of bloglines, but was introduced to it through someone else's blog. I love just clicking on my bloglines to read the updates. And I don't comment very much, either! :)

Have a fabulous week!

~Rebecca~

Dear Abbi said...

Oh you are so nice! :)

BTW, I think of you (and try to pray for you too!) every night when Scott reads to us a chapter or two of our missionary biography about Gladys Alyward. She was a single young missionary girl to China. And she reminds me of you. :) Only she was way more dangerous with her choices... although I guess that was just part of mission work way back then.