Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Meme Of Sorts.

You know, it's funny. I didn't think I would be on the computer this week, much less posting on the blog, but I'm trying to put VBS pictures up each night (I remember sitting in Thailand waiting for the pics to appear on everyone's MSN spaces, so I'm just trying to oblige the people who aren't at VBS this week!) and so I figure I might as well post too:).

I found this meme over at BooMama and I liked it, (There are some memes that just don't make sense to me!) so I figured I would do it:).


What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wow-ee. 10 years ago? I had just finished 9th grade and was counting down the days until school started again! Yes, I was one of "those" kids... always looking forward to being in school! I was also in the middle of a very bad dating relationship that the Lord thankfully stopped. That's called grace because I wouldn't be here today if I had continued on in that relationship.

Favorite Snacks

  • Fruit or veggies of any kind
  • Toast with peanut butter
  • Crackers (such as cheese-its)
  • Pretzels
  • Granola bars
To Do List

I don't have a written down to-do list, but I do have one in my head! To finish out this evening, I have my devotions left and that's it. I find I am more awake and alert at night compared to the morning so that's why my devotions are done at night:).

Once I get to work tomorrow, I am in the midst of printing a 248-page book (200 copies) and I only have 18 more pages to print, so that's my goal for tomorrow.

Jobs I Have Had

Hmm, let's see. I worked as a:

  • cashier at a grocery store
  • babysitter/nanny
  • Christian school teacher
  • secretary

Places I've Lived

I have lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, with the exception of living in Thailand last summer. So I'm pretty sure you can guess which state is my favorite:).

Bad Habits

I talk out loud a lot (whether anyone is around or not), am very sarcastic, tend to be a little impatient, and worry about things out of my control... and that's enough for now:).

5 Random Things About Me People Might Not Know


  • I like to scrapbook (and I'm hoping to take my scrap booking stuff with me to Thailand)
  • I write for the ladies paper at my church
  • I really enjoy serving others.
  • My favorite subject is History, especially anything with the Civil War.
  • I think Hoops and Yoyo are pretty funny!

I'm going to stop there with the meme, even though it does go on for a little bit.

Check back tomorrow night to see if I keep up the trend:o).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! I wish I could eat as healthy as you! Even though I like all the snacks you mentioned, my favorites would have to be ice-cream, chocolate, anything peanut butter, cheese cake . . . not the healthiest choices!

Anne said...

Those are some of my favorite snacks, but that doesn't mean they are always around:o). Sometimes all we have is something less-than-healthy!