Monday, July 21, 2008

Excuse My Lack Of Thinking This Week.

Vacation Bible School.....

... it's not for the faint-hearted!


Reason #2 for delaying my trip to Thailand is taking place this week: Vacation Bible School 2008! So that means I'm there, not here. An 8-hour work day is followed by a 3-hour VBS nightly program, so posting might be a little sparse here (or just won't make any sense! The first night is always "rah, rah" but towards the end of the week, it starts to wear down a person.)

So excuse me while I tumble into bed and prepare for another great night with 16 seven and eight year old girls:o).

Rah, rah:o).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

:-) Know what ya mean Anne!

Becky and I have k-1st and it was exhausting by the end of the first night but lots of fun! Hope you have a good week!