Thursday, June 5, 2008

For All You Bargain Lovers!

There are a few sales going on right now, and I just had to share my bargain with you! I stopped in at Yankee Candle today because of a semi-annual sale going on and walked away with two 24-ounce candles that were originally $23.99. I paid $15.90 total. Those candles will burn much better because $32.98 was saved... I'm sure of it!

So if you go to www.yankeecandle.com/coupons and register, you'll receive a $10 off of $25 coupon, which you can use while this sale is going on! I'm not sure how long this is going on though:o).

The second sale is at Bath & Body Works. I haven't personally gotten over there yet, but several friends have and said the sale has been great! Now is the time to stock up on essentials and gifts. A girl can't go wrong with candles and lotion;o).

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I knew about the Bath and Body one, but not the Yankee Candle. Two of my favorite gifts!

:)

~Kristi

Ashley said...

The Bath and Body Works sale is fabulous!!! Great gift ideas!