Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Giggles And Grins.

So I'm slightly behind in posting (I was going to say pictures, but then realized I haven't posted anything)! Here are three brief, but telling, pictures of my past two weeks:


Rolling down a hill in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. You have not truly enjoyed life until you've thrown caution to the wind and rolled down a hill giggling the whole way down!


At the Badlands in South Dakota. Cameras don't even begin to capture the beauty, so I won't even try to do so here. Has anyone ever visited the Badlands?



A sibling-with-their-families photo at the wedding.... well, minus a sister-in-law, sister, and a couple of nephews!
Most of the family has left town, and life is slowly returning to normal. I'll catch ya around later!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to see MORE pictures!

:-)