Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pray For Kenya.

Have you seen the news articles aboutKenya? While many of us were in the post-Christmas celebrations, this African nation slid into a wave of ethnic cleansing following what appears to be a rigged election. Here is yet one more article talking about the events taking place.

One article I read said this:

The top U.S. diplomat for Africa, Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Jendayi Frazer, said Wednesday that she believed the month of violence has descended into ethnic cleansing.

Frazer said she did not consider the killings genocide.


(Lawmaker killed in Kenya's Rift Valley )


If it's not genocide yet, it will be pretty soon... pray for this African nation.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!
Thank you for being such a dear friend. I am so glad Bro. George asked you to come pick me up. :-)I'm sorry we couldn't do something this Saturday - you have to pick the date when you aren't busy (ha! ha! ..I know but pick one any way!) So we can plan to go to Lancaster, or New York or something.... ~Tiff~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY ANNE! I wanted to say Happy Birthday to you too and thank you for being there for my Mommy. It has been a hard year and a half, but she knows if she needs a friend that you are always there. Thank you for praying for me too! ~Dillon~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY ANNE! Aren't you glad I will finally look at you! I decided you look like my Mommy but you aren't trying to trick me so I thought it would be ok to look at you now! ~JayDonn~

Have a great day Anne!