Monday, August 27, 2007

Can You Guess?

Well, it's that time again!!!! This occurrence has been happening a lot more within the past few years and I am always excited to hear the news! I found out very recently that a new little addition is going to be added to our family in April/May of next year! But let's see who guesses right which lady in my family is going to be the mommy:o). Remember I already have 8 nephews and nieces and two were just added to our family this year!

So which sister/sister-in-law do you think it is that's expecting???

*Sigh* I love babies...:o).

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok, I have two guesses, but I'll list them in my 'probability' order. :)

First would be Sarah
Second would be Mary

Dear Abbi said...

I already know the answer to this one, but I won't spoil your game. :)

Melissa said...

Anne, I think you and I are in a war to see who can have the most nephews and nieces!! Or at least it would seem that way. :) So that will be 9 for you. Number 8 for me is due in a week or two, and number 9 is coming in March. Looks like it's neck and neck! :)

Melissa said...

oh, and since I can't make an intelligent/informed guess, I'll guess........YOU! LOL, just kidding...

Anne said...

Melissa ~ It would seem that way:o). That is too funny!