Friday, March 2, 2007

Trust Me.



"Trust Me, My Child," God says,
"Trust Me with a fuller abandon than you ever have before.
Trust Me, as minute succeeds minute,
Every day of your life, for as long as you live.
And if you become conscious of anything hindering our relationship,
Do not hurt Me by turning away from Me.
Draw all the closer to Me, come, run to Me.
Allow Me to hide you, to protect you, even from yourself.
Tell Me your deepest cares, your every trouble.
Trust Me to keep My hand upon you.
I will never leave you.
I will shape you, mold you, and perfect you.
Do not fear, O child of My Love, do not fear.
I love you."

~Amy Carmichael~

2 comments:

Kristi said...

We should always have our trust in the Lord, but right now, we are in a place where we are needing to trust Him even more. Thanks for posting this...I needed it.

~Kristi

Rachel Marie said...

I've always LOVED that quote/paragraph from Amy Carmichael! Thanks for the reminder, Anne!