Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Self-Imposed.

I absolutely have to take a self-imposed blogging break. My reason is so simple and yet the task seems so monumental: I'm finishing up an English project.

Ugh.

Now I do happen to like English a lot and tend to explain it to some student every week, but that doesn't mean I enjoy sitting down to a table full of books, CDs, and charts. But sit down I must (in the midst of all my free time ~ whatever that is!!!) so I have determined to finish the project by January 31st. Now for all of you who think that I will not (ahem, Tiffany!), you should know me well enough to know that my stubbornness and determination will actually be a help to me in this case, rather than a detriment!

So consider this a vacation, a trip, a pause, a break, life (!), whatever you want to call it. I will be back... with my heart lighter and my head happier. But for now, it's off to do what I do: run around crazily and enjoy every moment of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, rats! We'll miss your posts! Happy Englishing.

~Krsiti

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Been missing you! ;-D