Saturday, November 4, 2006

It's Not Intentional.

I'm not intentionally letting this blog slip into boredom.... it's happening all on its own!!! Actually the real reason that you're seeing one, maybe two, posts a week is because my home computer called it ka-putz the other week. In other words, it was fried. My parents are in the process of getting a new one, but it's actually been kinda nice not to have a computer for a while. I finished a 400-page novel called "Shiloh's Autumn" within a few days and got to enjoy it too! So maybe it was a good thing that the computer gave us a break!

But in the meantime I do a little post here and there on my work computer, but not while I'm working :o). I'm also getting ready to head to Indiana Friday evening, but I will try to post before then. God has been so good with the preaching during the Bible conference and then my Pastor preached a great message on "How To Know If You're Hearing The Voice Of God" during the Sunday AM message. It's been good folks. But anytime God works, the devil is not far behind and that was true this week too.

So consider this my wave hello to y'all! Enjoy the beatiful fall weather out there and get ready: Sunday's comin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, Anne! I have not been online lately much either.....although that is due more to working more hours and being too tired to care if I post anything. :) Sometimes I think it would be a blessing if my computer crashed......lol. Anyways, sounds like you're doing good, hope you have a good trip later this week.

Anonymous said...

oh, by the way, the weather is far from fall-like up here.......try more like winter. It's been below freezing most every day.........yuck!