Friday, June 9, 2006

Today's the day

Today started my week-long babysitting stint... which I was pretty excited about until I didn't get home last night until 10:35 PM. And then for some strange reason, I was up at 3:30, and then I got up for good at 5:30.

A.M.

That's early!!!!!

So I've taken the two little kiddos to the park, to McDonalds (it rained while we were at the park, so we went there to finish running out all their energy!), and then we watched Veggie Tales.... how cute!!!! On the way home, I heard little yawns, so I'm hoping that means an early bedtime tonight;for them AND for me!

The reason why I'm babysitting is a rather sweet reason: the little kiddos parents are good friends with a 29-but-turning-30-in-August single man from my church. That is, he is single until tomorrow!!! Tomorrow is his wedding day. It was so neat to see God bring his wife to him, all the way from New Jersey.

*Sigh*

When God writes your love story, huh? He's good at doing that, and I've got full confidence His timing is perfect! So I agreed to watch the little kiddos so that a best friend can enjoy in one of the most special moments in a person's life.

Now as long as they go to bed early...;)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hi Anne. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment at Thimble Thoughts. Please come back a visit again soon. And yes, it's neat when God writes a love story between two people. If God's in it, it can't go wrong!!! :)

~Kristi