Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fun Facts

1.FIRST NAME? Anne with an *E*, just like Anne of Green Gables:-) I'm fiercely protective of that E!
2.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad is into genealogy, so I'm sure I am:-)
3.WHERE ARE YOU? At home.
4.WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This afternoon as I shared Dillon's situation with someone.

5.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly, unless I work very hard at it.
6.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Sweet Lebanon Bologna (it's a PA Dutch thing!)

7.KIDS? Nope:-) Waiting on hubby first:D
8.WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes, most of the time.
9.DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes... am I faithful? No. This blog would probably be considered my journal.... yikes!
10.DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I tend to be a lot... I'm always convicted whenever I read verses about controlling the tongue, or a lady talks about speech at a Bible study or something like that.
11.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.
12.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yikes! I tend to think not, but I don't want to say no, because I do like new adventures.

13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios... which may lower my cholesterol, right?;)
14.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes.
15.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? For the things I need to do... and that's about it!
16.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Cream (has to be Breyers!)

17.SHOE SIZE? 5 1/2 & 6. (Have you ever noticed how some shoes are *sized* differently? Wouldn't it be better if a 5 1/2 says it is a 5 1/2, then it should be a 5 1/2???? *sigh*. Excuse my rabbit trail)
18.RED OR PINK? Pink!
19.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My tongue. It definitely is a small,but mighty instrument that no man (or in this case, lady) can tame. But the Lord is working on it!

20.WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? Family and friends who don't live near.
21.WHAT COLOR SKIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Right now I'm in a pair of white culottes.

22.LAST THING YOU ATE? Ice cream... of course:-D
23.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My parents talking and a fan.

24.FAVORITE SMELLS? Rose and an apple candle.
25.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dear, wonderful, sweet sister-in-law!

26.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their laugh.
27.FAVORITE DRINK? Water.
28.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football. If I was completely loyal, I would say volleyball:-)
29.HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde... although I was informed by a 4-year-old this week that her hair is clean blonde, not dirty blonde!!!!! I laughed a while over that one;)
30.EYE COLOR? Blue.
31.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I actually only wear one contact... in my left eye. Most people find that little fact mind-boggling.

32.FAVORITE FOOD? Mom's:D Taco dip with tortilla chips ranks up there pretty high too!
33.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
34.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue with stripes.

35.HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, hugs, hugs!!!! They are so comforting and familiar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course you're protective of that "e" because print out A-N-N and it looks positively dreadful. But Anne with an "e" is quite distinguished. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, of course you're protective of that "e" because print out A-N-N and it looks positively dreadful. But Anne with an "e" is quite distinguished. ;)

AMarylandGirl said...

Anne, I've been enjoying reading your blog. I had to leave a comment to tell that I also only wear one contact-- in my right eye. And yes, I agree, most people find this mind-boggling! :)